TELL ME A STORY

TELL ME A STORY
"Tell your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation." Joel 1:3

Thursday, February 16, 2012

NEW OCEANS

NEW OCEANS
Marcia Norwood, AMERICA'S STORYTELLER

Photographs capture memories.  Tonight I'm sharing two of my favorite photographs that bring back sweet memories. 

 Can you guess where these photographs were taken

The answers might surprise you! 


"Man cannot discover new oceans
unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
Lord Chesterfield 
I took this photo at the Lake of the Ozarks, Camdenton, Missouri, USA
Photograph Copyright 2006 Marcia Norwood



"Hope is grief's best music."
I took this photograph of a live STARFISH at the Brookfield Zoo, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Photograph Copyright 2009 Marcia Norwood

 My STORYTELLER greeting card line features my favorite photographs and quotations.  They will be available soon
for purchase on my website www.marcianorwoodstoryteller.com.


50% of all proceeds of my products are donated
to non-profits around the world
to help orphans and stop human trafficking.
Photograph Copyright 2006 Marcia Norwood

Photograph Copyright 2009 Marcia Norwood

The STARFISH card has a matching Beveled Glass Pendant Necklace
Photograph Copyright 2009 Marcia Norwood

PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN, AND INVITE A FRIEND!
Read more of my stories
by clicking on titles on the right side of this page.


Add your email address
at the top of this page on the right side where it says:
"FOLLOW BY EMAIL"
and my new stories/recipes/photographs
will be sent to your INBOX.
Marcia Norwood, AMERICA'S STORYTELLER

No comments:

Post a Comment