TELL ME A STORY

TELL ME A STORY
"Tell your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation." Joel 1:3

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY DESIGN!

Marcia Norwood, AMERICA'S STORYTELLER


Marcia's photograph is featured in this T-Shirt Design

 Please help me by voting for my design and tell your friends to vote, too!

If it wins, my design will appear on T-shirts this year at the TULIP TIME FESTIVAL! 

My WINDMILL design was selected as one of three finalists in a contest for TULIP TIME in Pella, Iowa.

You can vote this week (March 21 - 23) for my design in two ways:

 1. Send an email to: pellamill@iowatelecom.net and tell them you choose Finalist #1 the Windmill Design.  


 2. Go to facebook page for Pella Tulip Time and click on "LIKE" for my color windmill design...which is numbered as the #1 Finalist. It's the one with my photograpah of the Vermeer windmill and it has a definition of a windmill.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!


UNTIL ALL HIS CHILDREN HAVE HOMES!

Marcia





No comments:

Post a Comment