TELL ME A STORY

TELL ME A STORY
"Tell your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

PATIENCE

Marcia Norwood,
America's STORYTELLER
Telling Untold Stories in Photographs, Prose & Public Speaking


 

P A T I E N C E    is

Q u i e t

S t e a d y

P e r s e v e r a n c e . . .
     
     when confronted with        d e l a y.

I placed a PATIENCE rock in a flower pot on my front porch as a reminder - as I come and go - that PATIENCE is a virtue worth cultivating.  

Are you waiting patiently for someone or something today?

Remember...


"Patience is a form of action."
Quote from:  Auguste Rodin, French Sculptor

Here are some bookmarks I designed that feature my photograph of  my PATIENCE rock, and a P R O M I S E:  

It's Never Too Late To Live Happily Ever After!



Thanks for stopping by!

Come back, and bring a friend!

Marcia 
America's STORYTELLER
Telling Untold Stories in Photographs, Prose & Public Speaking












No comments:

Post a Comment