TELL ME A STORY

TELL ME A STORY
"Tell your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, May 2, 2014

TO MY CHILDREN

Marcia Norwood
America's STORYTELLER
Telling Untold Stories in Photographs, Prose and Public Speaking


http://tellmeastory-marcia.blogspot.com/


 TO MY CHILDREN
REAL Life is More Fun Than Fiction

I have the best facebook friends. 

This is my tribute to my fabulous, funny, facebook friends.

Forget the *Stepford wives and mothers.

*Stepford Wives
CLICK on the link or COPY & PASTE the link in your browser:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stepford_Wives_%281975_film%29 

CLICK on the link or COPY & PASTE the link in your browser:
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0SO80VlzmNTRUYAGYNXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTBsOXB2YTRjBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkAw--?_adv_prop=image&fr=mcafee&va=Stepford+Wives

These are REAL wives and mothers.

Hear us ROAR.

The following is actual dialogue
that I stole from a friend's facebook page. 

Their names shall remain anonymous,
unless they forgive me for taking their conversation,
and want credit for their humor.  

thegraphicsfairy.com



MOM'S FACEBOOK POST:
"This post is for my biological children! Do not start your laundry if you are unable to finish it. That means do not leave clothes in the washer, and leave the house. Thank you very much. I will always love and adore you. I know you all read my post!"

FRIEND:  "Do you ever find trash literally falling out of the trash can, and you're the only one who notices it !!!???"

DAUGHTER:  "Mom!!! There's this thing called texting and it's much less public. Also..I'm very sorry.... !!! I love you!!!"

MOM:  "If you don't respond on social media no one would know which of the 4 of my children I was talking to! By the way - your laundry is folded nicely on your bed."

MARCIA:  Amen, sister! Let's gets signs, magnets,  and T-shirts printed with your message. I need to blog about this. Yes. I get the trash thing, too. How about replacing toilet paper? No one in my house seems to know how to do that. Sometimes they make it as far as putting the roll on TOP of the holder - but not exactly putting it on the roller. 

You and 23 others like this.


FRIEND "LOVE it!"

FRIEND "Yes!  The trash can be spilling, and no one notices."
 

MOM "I'm so glad I am not alone.  I think that makes me feel better. "
     
thegraphicsfairy.com



Feel better, my friend.

You are not alone.  

Laundry Queens Unite.

We need T-shirts.

CLICK on each image to ENLARGE. 
 
Copyright 2014 Marcia Norwood

Can I get an AMEN?! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Come back often, and invite a friend.

Marcia Norwood
America's STORYTELLER
Telling Untold Stories in Photographs, Prose and Public Speaking

 
Copyright 2014 Marcia Norwood






 

No comments:

Post a Comment