TELL ME A STORY

TELL ME A STORY
"Tell your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, May 23, 2016

Welcome To My Garden

Mary Marcia
America's STORYTELLER
Telling Untold Stories in Photographs, Prose and Public Speaking


Welcome to my cottage garden!


I wandered through my yard today between rain showers,
and took some photographs of the beauty all around me.







I'm not a meticulous gardener.  

I don't have to pluck every weed that appears.   

See the little green weed coming up next to the SPIRIT rock?


Eventually I picked that little weed.



Come on....walk with me along the patchwork paths in  the front yard of my little cottage.



Look for...

Tropicana Rose

Green Leaves in a Patch of Daisies About to Bloom 

Multi-colored Geraniums in my Granny Lucille's Flower Pot...


 Dwarf Alberta Spruce Topiary

Single Tropicana Rose






Shade-loving Hostas...


Pots filled with Begonias and Sweet Alyssum and Arborvitae 





Granny Lucille's flower pot filled with geraniums

Street lined with Knockout Roses and Boxwood
 

Pots filled with Lavender, Rosemary,
Begonias, and Dusty Miller




I painted my vintage bicycle yellow this year,
and planted it with yellow petunias,
blue lobelia, oregano and cilantro. 






 

  




Red Climbing Roses

 













Begonias and Sweet Alyssum




 


Lavender, Rosemary, Vinca, Dusty Miller, Begonias


Daisies



Begonias, Sweet Alyssum, and Daisies





















Blue Spruce







What's blooming in your front yard?
Thanks for stopping by.

Come back often, and invite a friend.

 

Mary Marcia
America's STORYTELLER
Telling Untold Stories in Photographs, Prose and Public Speaking






No comments:

Post a Comment