TELL ME A STORY

TELL ME A STORY
"Tell your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation." Joel 1:3

Saturday, December 6, 2014

CHRISTMAS ROMANCE

Marcia Norwood
America's STORYTELLER
Telling Untold Stories in Photographs, Prose and Public Speaking





Do you like 
personal handwritten notes
as much as I do?

Your WORDS are a gift,
whether they are written on 
parchment or notebook paper.

 You can make 
the season of Christmas
the most romantic season of all.

I've matched 
some of my photographs 
with sweet sayings.

This is dedicated to the one I love

CLICK on the link or COPY & PASTE the link in your browser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M7gKZqgHn4

CLICK on the link or COPY & PASTE the link in your browser: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrRKsWw46OA


Maybe it will inspire you
to write love notes
or begin a 
romantic notebook and write
messages back and forth to each other!
 
    

   Merry Christmas, my love!

You owe me a Christmas kiss!

   
 
I think about you all the time,
and LOVE you more each day.

GOD BLESS YOUR DREAMS



I want to cuddle with you 
in one blanket,
sit in front of the fireplace, 
watch the Christmas tree,
and
listen to Christmas carols 
all day long.

Merry Christmas to you, my love.


 
 I wish you 
all the happiness 
in the world 
this Christmas.

I promise 
to do all it takes 
to see you happy.

Note:  I almost didn't add this one,
because ultimately we are all responsible
for our own happiness.
I mean - happiness is a choice, right?!
Then again, I like the idea
of someone loving so much
that they promise to do what it takes
to see their loved one happy.





 Waking up Christmas morning 
with the one you love
makes it even more exciting.





 You are the gift 
I ask Santa for every Christmas.

Merry Christmas to the one I love.

 
Christmas comes once a year.

The love 
I have for you
comes only 
once 
in a
L  I  F  E  T  I  M  E .
 




 Christmas romance 
is looking at the Christmas tree,
and realizing the greatest gift
is lying next to me.

Love you, sweetheart.




 
The joy, 
warmth, 
and happiness 
you bring into my life
makes me fall in love with you
over and over again.

Your love 
is all I wish for this Christmas.

 

 
"Some people 
are worth melting for."
Olaf (Frozen)

Merry Christmas 
to the one I love the most.
 


Time to celebrate the birth
of the only one
who could love you more than me.

Merry Christmas to you, my darling!
 


 Thanks for stopping by!

Come back often,  and invite a friend!



Marcia Norwood
America's STORYTELLER
Telling Untold Stories in Photographs, Prose and Public Speaking



 http://tellmeastory-marcia.blogspot.com/


















No comments:

Post a Comment