TELL ME A STORY

TELL ME A STORY
"Tell your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation." Joel 1:3

Saturday, January 28, 2012

SERMONS IN STONES

SERMONS IN STONES
Copyright 2012 Marcia Norwood
AMERICA'S STORYTELLER

I take thousands of photographs each year.  My family teases me that I take more photos of my gardens than I do of them...and I take lots of photos of my family!   It gives me great  joy to match my photographs with inspirational and sometimes funny quotations to create  STORYTELLER gift books and greeting cards.   

Guess you could say that I'm a Mary Engelbreit wanna-be.  I'm certainly one of her biggest fans.  Mary is a fellow native of Missouri.  She is an artist who combines her precious drawings with quotes to create her line of M.E. books, cards, gifts and textiles.

You are invited to visit my blog often, and invite a friend!  I'll be sharing stories and some of my favorite photographs that I've taken with my Kodak Z1012 IS camera.  You may sign up on the right of my blog to have new posts delivered to your email.

Today I'm sharing two of my photographs with flowers and carved rocks that were in flower pots on my front porch.  God speaks to me through nature. I often "find sermons in stones."   I matched these photos with a quote from William Shakespeare. 


Copyright 2011 Marcia Norwood

"And this, our life,
exempt from public haunt
finds tongues in trees,
books in the running brooks,
sermons in stones,
 and good in everything."

William Shakespeare

Copyright 2011 Marcia Norwood

Marcia
AMERICA'S STORYTELLER

No comments:

Post a Comment